Skip to main content

Aviation Challenge Mach II

 


June 26, 2022. This past week I attended Mach II Aviation Challenge in Huntsville, AL. I flew a F-18 Hornet to complete different missions. I leaned water and land survival as well as how to build a fire.  My team did patrolling around the complex and in the woods. I did a search and rescues mission. My group designed a squadron patch. I did a simulated helicopter crash and rescue. I also leaned how to turn pants into a life vest, leaned about different planes and their history. I also army crawled through the woods at night. I had lots of fun and excited to do Mach III so I can so even more fun activities.  It was great to see all my old crew trainers and friends at space camp.

Ce semaine dernier j’étais à Mach II Aciation Challenge en Huntsville, AL.  J’ai utilisé le F-18 Hornet pour faire des mission. J’appris comment vive dans l’eau et terre aussi comment construire un feu.  Mon équipe marche dans toute espace et le forêts. J’ai fait un trouve et prends mission. Mon équipe fait un groupe design, j’ai tombé de un hélicoptère et étais sauvé. Étais très amusant et j’espère Mach III  pour faire plus activités. Étais très cool a voir mes amis à camp d’espace.

Este semana yo fui a Mach II Aviation Challenge en Huntsville, AL. Yo utilizado un F-18 Hornet para misiones. Yo estudie como vivir en agua y sobre la tierra también como presentar un fuego. Mi equipo caminó en el espacio y en los árboles. Mi equipo hizo un foto de grupo. Yo hizo un choque de helicóptero y era rescate.


Comments

Post a Comment