Skip to main content

ISU & Mars PA 2


June 15 - 20, 2021. The past week I’ve been attending classes with International Space University in their SSP program. My first week went great! I got to listen to some really cool lecture and meet some amazing people. I got to meet my third moonwalker, Harrison Schmitt. This weekend I went to Mars, PA to celebrated Mars New Year. I spent most of my day mingling with the public and answering any of their questions. There was serval NASA representatives who also came and spoke to the people. On Friday night there were fireworks that went off! There were many activities for people to do. I got the Mars stamp on an envelope and postcard, and a souvenir cup. I had a great time and can’t wait to celebrate in another 2 years!

Cette passe semaine je suis avec International Space University dans leur SSP program. Mon premier semaine étais fantastique. J’ai entendu des magnifique lectures. J’ai aussi parlé avec astronaute Harrison Schmitt. Tous les personnes son très gentil! Cette weekend je suis allé à Mars, PA, pour célèbre le Mars New Year. Je parle avec le public et réponde à des questions. Il y avais aussi des personnes de NSAS qui a visité et parle. Vendredi il y avait des feu d’artifice. Il y avait beaucoup de activités pour les visiteurs. J’ai reçu un Mars cachet et un tase. Étais très amusant je on va célèbre un autre fois dans 2 ans!

Este semana yo estaba con International Space University en la programa SSP. Fue muy divertido. Yo miro mucho lecturas y fue muy bueno. Yo también hablo con astronauta Harrison Schmitt. Todos los personas fue muy gracioso. Este fin de semana yo fui a Mars, PA para celebrar el Mars New Year. Yo hablo con los visitares? y responder a preguntas. También había representantes de NASA que también hablo. Había muchos actividades. También había los fuego artificiales. Yo agarro un Mars sello y una taza. Era muy divertido y yo quiero celebrar una otra vez en 2 años.



Comments